Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Can't figure it out

You would think with the birth of my fourth child that I have everything figured out with kids. Well I don't. I am still trying to figure out the best time to leave the house without interrupting anyone's naps. Yesterday we left after Bryce finished his morning nap and then Evan fell asleep in the car. So Evan slept for 30 minutes in the car and didn't nap the rest of the day. So he was cranky and I was going to put him to bed early. Well he developed an ear infection and I didn't notice until dinnertime. So we took him to the doctor and the pharmacy. So he was up later and was a nightmare because he wouldn,t take his medications but he didn't feel well.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So I guess pretty much you just can't go ANYWHERE! :-) I hate it when they sleep for 30 minutes in the car and that counts as their nap. I understand your pain!
hopefully Evan starts feeling better soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails