
I had to see if I could upload a scrapbook page to this site and it worked. I thought this was such a cute picture of Olivia looking at her Dad and studying his face and listening to what he had to say to her. I had to try some of my new scrapbook techniques and make a page of it. I will try to upload some more because it is fun to see the finished pictures. Hope all of you are well and that you have a very Happy Halloween. Thanks to Mel for sending some of her Halloween pictures. Rainee had some cute pictures of her little spooks. Kace and Tydon had some cute photos at the pumpkin walk. Wow, do I have some cute grandkids or what! So thanks to all of you for sending pictures, they are so fun to look at. Thanks Mac for sending the picture you sent last week, (those women could have easily been dressed up for halloween as well). I wish I could duplicate those hats, they were terrific! So have a great day and remember I love you all!!!
1 comment:
Looks just darling!!
Post a Comment