Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What?!

So is everyone else confused just as much as I am?! First of all I think Mac is getting his languages mixed up, which is a good sign. But Rachel what is Mac talking about Not (Nate's) hands. Could you feel us all in please!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, let me tell you about that comment. Nate (not, as Mac calls him!) told me that we had to go home from hunting because he had "pussy hands" (he has a language problem :-) and they were really cold and wet. There also wasn't any deer so there wasn't anything for him to get excited about. I dont' think he has gotten soft at all, if he really wanted to stay there believe me we would of stayed there. He doesn't think about anyone else when it comes to things like that!
Also I am glad that our Heavenly Father has a sense of humor and will get over Mac calling him lard! haha

Rachel said...

I meant that Nate (Not) has a language problem, not mac.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails