For family home evening we got out the Christmas decorations, and set up the tree, (or trees, since they are just 3 little ones). But Jaedon was SO excited to see all these fun ornaments. And then when we brought out the presents to put under the tree, the excitement rose even more, and he wanted to open them right then. So it's making Jon and I excited for Christmas day. Jaedon just hovers around the tree all day and will sit and look at the lights and the ornaments and of course has to touch them all and play with them, so we will see how long some of the ornaments last on the tree.

2 comments:
Jaedon I am excited too! It looks like your tree andpresents are very fun!
Kace was very excited for our Christmas decorations too. We just had to figure out what could go low this year so that the "DESTROYER" doesn't get to it! FUN FUN FUN I just love this time of year!
Post a Comment