Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween



We got home (from Reno) in plenty of time for Halloween. We first went trick or treating to some of the older ladies in the ward (who don't go to the trunk or treat), this way Kace and Tydon will learn about trick or treating too (because trunk or treating is just not the same). We then headed to the trunk or treat and then home to eat some dinner, but of course Kace had already spoiled his dinner-it doesn't take much! We all had a fun time.
Oh, I forgot to say last time that we were sad to find Spotty Mouse dead in her pen when we got home. I was surprised to see her puppy was still alive though, so now we are feeding it bottles. Hopefully, it will survive okay.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute lion, and ninja. I agree with the whole trunk or treat thing. That is the fun part about out here, they just do Halloween like a whole week earlier is all!

Donene said...

What a cute lion and I liked the camo ninja he looked very good. Sorry to hear about your dog, I hope that you can feed the puppy okay(it is a lot of work.)

Ryan Jones said...

I had the good fortune to go by the Jones' place on the night they had their "Elwood" celebration of Halloween. Kace corrected me when I asked him if he was a ninja and Nate told me he is a "hunting Ninja" I guess that is due to all the camoflage that is part of the costume. Just thought I'd warn you all.

Unknown said...

Oops, sorry Kace. But you are one good looking Huntung Ninja!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails