Okay I thought that it was Jon who was vanilla so I guess Mel and I are more alike. I think I already knew that. It would be interesting to see how you answered the questions Mel!
Okay I thought that it was Jon who was vanilla so I guess Mel and I are more alike. I think I already knew that. It would be interesting to see how you answered the questions Mel!
4 comments:
Mom, how are you and Jon alike. He was cookie dough. Or are you referring to something that was said about his flavor?
Okay I thought that it was Jon who was vanilla so I guess Mel and I are more alike. I think I already knew that. It would be interesting to see how you answered the questions Mel!
Okay I thought that it was Jon who was vanilla so I guess Mel and I are more alike. I think I already knew that. It would be interesting to see how you answered the questions Mel!
Silly Mom!!
Post a Comment