Monday, November 26, 2007

Kace and James wrestling

Okay so that must have been what I was doing wrong because I have never seen this page before or the little processing video sign. Although it did process it the other way too. So I hope you will be able to see this.

2 comments:

Donene said...

Yea it worked!

Rachel said...

This is so weird, because when I am explorer I can't see the videos but when I am in mozilla I can! What is up with that? geez louise!

And don't worry I wanted to run out onto the field -at the BYU game(you know me so well!), but Nate was so calm (I tried to get Heidi to take a picture of him sitting there amongst all the craziness-everyone was standing up and cheering and Nate was just sitting there! kinda funny!) Anyway I told Nate that that would have been me running out onto the field when I was little, we always did that, ahhh the memories!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails