Sunday, November 11, 2007

Not too exciting

Nothing has really happened this week. We kind of lead a boring life here. A friend here once put it like this, "Alot has happened, but nothing really to talk about." So our days are usually busy, but just your regular day kind of things.
Monday I had my six week appointment and found out that some "things" are not like they used to be after having 2 kids!! So sad to say, I have to go to Physical Therapy to see if we can fix some things. But the good news is, I was one pound less, lighter, or skinnier than when I first got pregnant!! But I still have those after pregnancy buldges, which are the hardest to get rid of, it seems.
Today I got sustained as a Ward Missionary. It will be interesting to see how this goes due to that I can only go in the evenings when Jon is home, and of course with a newborn who is breastfeeding. But I am excited, and curious to see how things will go. I just go with the sister missionaries and one is from Bountiful and the other from Rexburg. They are pretty fun, loving girls too, so that makes better to look forward to.
Jaedon is becoming quite the handful. He all of a sudden has ALL this energy and runs around and is usually doing something to get him in trouble. I love kids! Olivia, is growing so fast, but is quite the pleasant child, thank goodness. I feel bad sometimes because I think that maybe I neglect her some. But she will just hang out in the bouncy seat, and usually doesn't get a very good nap either until Jaedon takes a nap. Due to the bursts of energy the kid has. But here is a movie showing Olivia somewhat responding to Jaedon and I. She kind of just sits there, but I thought it would be fun to show some moving pictures of her instead of just stills.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails