Mom try emailing me the video and I will see if I can do it. I will also check and see if maybe just the author can do movies, but I would highly doubt that since you can post pictures. So try emailing to me and I will see if I can do it.
So your movie has a max size of 100 MB and needs to be in AVI, MPEG, Wndows media, and some other one, but they have to be in one of those formats. But I would think in Movie maker it would convert to window media, so maybe it is too big. Anyway, try to email it to me
All right, maybe try this. I have noticed that on some of my friends they do their movies at www.OneTrueMedia.com and create your own video. So maybe try that.
4 comments:
I even did this one in windows movie maker!
Mom try emailing me the video and I will see if I can do it. I will also check and see if maybe just the author can do movies, but I would highly doubt that since you can post pictures. So try emailing to me and I will see if I can do it.
So your movie has a max size of 100 MB and needs to be in AVI, MPEG, Wndows media, and some other one, but they have to be in one of those formats. But I would think in Movie maker it would convert to window media, so maybe it is too big. Anyway, try to email it to me
All right, maybe try this. I have noticed that on some of my friends they do their movies at www.OneTrueMedia.com and create your own video. So maybe try that.
Post a Comment