Man, I love this time of year. Halloween is out of the way, Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and Christmas is literally just days away. As big as a Christmas buff that I am, I will admit I'm pretty excited for Thanksgiving. We're going to bless Olivia the Sunday following, my parents and Phil are coming out to visit, and I get to bake my first turkey. I should be ashamed to admit this, but, as much as I love my parents and brother, I'm probably more excited to bake my first turkey! It's going to be sweet, that is if all goes as planned.
So it sounds like everyone had an enjoyable Halloween. Those were some pretty scary costumes I saw posted on the blog. And what did you dress up as Caitlin? Did you go to the Howl? Those Aggies sure know how to party!
How is Layne doing? Sounds like he had a couple of rough days. It's amazing how some tiny little bacteria can just wreak havoc on our vulnerable bodies. As a caring, loving uncle I'm glad to hear that he is feeling better and I hope he never has to go through that again. As a medical student, I want to know all the gory details. It sounded like it was probably a Staph infection. Was is MRSA, or just the old garden variety Staph Aureus? What kind of antibiotic regimen did they put him on? How long was he in the hospital? Sorry for all the questions, but Mel just didn't give me enough details and, this may sound nerdy, I love this stuff! Good thing, because I think I would be quite miserable otherwise.
I hope the rest of the clan is doing well. I just finished up the renal block, so I have a day or two to relax before things start heating up again. Have an enjoyable day!
2 comments:
Jon you are KILLING ME!! :)
Jon,
I love you, you will make a great Dr.!! Thanks for writing on the blog because it makes me remember what we miss when you are not around.
Post a Comment