Okay it was a fun evening and we ate lots of pie and felt sick,but it was still fun. It was great to see all of the cousins and the aunts and uncles. We were able to see Shaylee and Reggie's new baby Kenya and meet one of Reggie's mission companions who is living with them. Most of the cousins were there but Frank,Paula,Mike and Kristy were still in Brazil. They went back to visit some of the places Mike served on his mission. Emilee and Drew didn't come because their baby got sick at the last minute. Taylor and Crystal didn't come because Taylor had a Biochem test the next day.(that is real dedication to take studying over pie night.) The most entertaining part of the night though was Kace and James wrestling. They got down in the middle of the floor and James was schooled by Kace. Kace kept score and we really laughed at his scoring techniques. I think he was scoring it by how bad he got hurt. One time they bonked heads and they both were a little stunned and James said after a minute, "How many points was that? and Kace replied without missing a beat, "10!" It was a great night and we had too much pie to eat, but that is what pie night is. We hope all of you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
6 comments:
Sorry I can't upload video's either, I have got to figure it out.
cute pics. I can't wait to see the videos. MEL how do you DO IT?
I don't know. Are you hitting the video uplink and not the picture one? Then it is just like upload a picture from there. You go to browse and then click on the movie, and then you have to title it and the check the box that says you agree to the terms and then click upload. Then you have to wait for quite awhile while it uploads. So I am not really sure.
I tried that and waited a long time and all that uploaded was the balnk box with the x
I am not sure then.
I think you need to edit the movie in Windows Moviemaker, save it, and then post it. I tried to post a movie straight off the memory card and it was way too big.
Post a Comment