Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving weekend

Ty has been sick this last week and on Thanksgiving he sneezed while he was eating breakfast and we all know the outcome of baby sneezes (and sometimes adults!) well he had snot all over, but it didn't stop him from eating! His Trix got stuck in his snot and Nate thought it was so funny and wanted to take a picture, so here it is! I guess we have weird sense of humors!
This is at Thanksgiving (at the church-how personal it that?!), but we had fun and played a lot of basketball.
My aunt is a PE teacher (I don't know how the most unsportsy person in the world because a "PE SPECIALIST" but whatever) and she brought these roller things that the kids had a blast on. Kace pushed Tydon around for quite awhile. Oh, and these pictures are smaller because I got them from my email and Heidi (she was the one that sent them to me) made them smaller so they wouldn't take up as much space. I will have to get bigger copies.
This is at the game..............................Nate is sooooo excited, can you tell?! I don't know if I can handle any more of these games, they take years off my life!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you explained Tydon's picture because I couldn't tell what exactly it was. But I had to laugh after you explained it.

Unknown said...

So I just clicked on the picture of Ty and so of course it blows up the picture when you do that, and so it showed quite the details. And all that came to mind was, EEEWWWWWW!!

Donene said...

I have to agree that the picture blown up is pretty gross but he is still pretty cute!

Jon said...

When I first saw the picture of Tydon, I thought you were going to say that he sneezed Trix out his nose. How cool would that have been! I guess I share Nate's fascination for snotty things.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails