Yes, I agree. I changed pictures of Jaedon even, and they still said he was equally alike. But you look at someone and you think they look alot like someone and then the meter says they look more like the other person. So I don't know how much I agree with it either. But it is kinda fun to see what they say.
2 comments:
Maybe I should find a pic of Nate without his hat and see if there would be a difference. hmmmm interesting
Yes, I agree. I changed pictures of Jaedon even, and they still said he was equally alike. But you look at someone and you think they look alot like someone and then the meter says they look more like the other person. So I don't know how much I agree with it either. But it is kinda fun to see what they say.
Post a Comment