Rain, I'm so glad to see you post something again. I can't believe you actually found some time to do it too. Loved it though, and it looked like your Christmas was quite fun.
That was very cute! How did you do that? Kace loved looking at the pictures and wanted to tell Carson that he got Transformers TOO!!
So, I thought that Rainee posted this, sorry mom. But it looked good
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Rain, I'm so glad to see you post something again. I can't believe you actually found some time to do it too. Loved it though, and it looked like your Christmas was quite fun.
That was very cute! How did you do that? Kace loved looking at the pictures and wanted to tell Carson that he got Transformers TOO!!
So, I thought that Rainee posted this, sorry mom. But it looked good
Post a Comment