Well I had my work OR party at our house and it was a success. We had fun and I finally got everything ready in the house. I have been working on getting the projects done that have bothered me for awhile then I got down to the cleaning part and finally the decorating part. I took pictures of the house because you will probably never see it this clean. Ryan said it looked like no one lived here and Caitlin said that's the point Dad it's supposed to look like no one lives here. Well it was that way for one night and now we are back to living it it. I also took some pictures of Kace on Santa's lap at our ward Christmas breakfast. It was fun! It was nice to wake up and not have to cook breakfast and just go to the ward in your pj's if you wanted too. We had a fun weekend!
Sunday, December 9, 2007
The Christmas Party
Well I had my work OR party at our house and it was a success. We had fun and I finally got everything ready in the house. I have been working on getting the projects done that have bothered me for awhile then I got down to the cleaning part and finally the decorating part. I took pictures of the house because you will probably never see it this clean. Ryan said it looked like no one lived here and Caitlin said that's the point Dad it's supposed to look like no one lives here. Well it was that way for one night and now we are back to living it it. I also took some pictures of Kace on Santa's lap at our ward Christmas breakfast. It was fun! It was nice to wake up and not have to cook breakfast and just go to the ward in your pj's if you wanted too. We had a fun weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks pretty dang good mom!!
It still looked good when we got there on Friday night, but when we left.....................AUGHHHHHH!
So I have to post another comment, because the picture of Isaac, Dad, and Nate is just priceless everytime I look at it. And your guys Santa is a good looking one. Ours had the fakest beard!! But it is fun for the kids.
Post a Comment