.jpg)
Well we had a photo shoot last night with the puppies. we decided we better get some pictures of them so that people could see how cute they are and want to but them for Christmas. They should be ready for Christmas because they already have their teeth and Maggie's even are trying to eat. They are cute and I hope that we can sell them all by Christmas. We have Maggie's in the garage and Lily's are now in the garden shed. They have warmers in their dog houses to keep them warm. I need Caitlin here to hold them because she is worried that they are not going to be very social because I am not the dog trainer that Caitlin is. I will try and hold them more because they really are cute. The last picture is of Dad and I think it is quite cute too!
2 comments:
oops I had some spelling mistakes!
Those are some dang cute puppies!! I would buy one if I could. Dad looks pretty cute too. No wonder you married the guy!!
Post a Comment