Tuesday, January 22, 2008

All's Fair...

So I feel like I am always posting pictures of Jaedon and none really of Livy. So this post is showing what a cute little girl Olivia is and how fast she is growing. She is the happiest, and most smiley baby. She gets really smiley and starts to even laugh when she is really tired. It is so cute, that I prolong her going to sleep and eating sometimes just so I can see her smile and laugh.


This picture isn't the greatest, but I thought it was cute and you also can see her cute little arm rolls!


One of her little dresses that we put on and it was all ready tight around the neck and chest. She is such a chunker!


Playing around in the exersaucer, just lookin' cute.

Maybe this is why I post so much of Jaedon. He had to have his picture taken too!

1 comment:

Donene said...

Yes little Livvy is cute and I love her happy smiling face, isn't that a song? she is very cute and I can't wait to see her in person!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails