Sunday, January 13, 2008

and the snow cometh...






Well we have a lot of snow!! Today I heard this big rumbling and it sounded like an earthquake. I went outside and saw the damage and it made me cry but then I thought what if I had been sitting in the hot tub, I would have been squished. So Dad cleaned off the snow and the debry and said he will build me a better roof. I still feel sad because I so enjoy sitting out there when my bones feel like they are going to crack. We have tried to stay ahead of all of the snow and Dad has pretty much plowed and shoveled non stop. I am so glad that we are getting the moisture that we need so badly, so don't think that I am complaining. Dad and I are indexers now and this last picture is of us working on the computer indexing some of the census records for the church. It is kind of fun and is like a puzzle sometimes figuring it out. Mel has been indexing as well so now that we know what it is like, it is pretty fun!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't bleieve the SNOW!! holy smokes. Kace will be very disappointed. He loves playing in the hot tub with Grandma!

Unknown said...

WHOA!! You still can go in the hot tub though, just no roof. People do it all the time, and it is actually kind of fun to do when it is snowing. Sorry that that happened though. YEAH for indexers!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails