Monday, January 28, 2008

Another Week


Well, half of the boys have been sick this week which in turn means that I don't get a whole lot of sleep. Evan and Layne have had high fevers and cough. Doug though took Carson up skiing on Saturday. He signed Carson up for 4 hours of lessons and Carson is doing great. He can do everything you need to and just needs practice to become better. Doug went skiing while Carson was at his lessons. They went to a ski resort that is up near Tahoe. Doug said it was amazing when you rode up the lift you were on top of the mountain and you overlooked the Tahoe basin. It was a beautiful clear day and it had snowed the previous day so all of the trees were covered in snow. He said he has never skiied anywhere that beautiful and he has skiied a good portion of the resorts in Utah. The funny part was that he realized how out of shape his legs were and he is now sore. Carson thought skiing was great and wants to go again real soon.Friday night we went to pick out tile since it is better to have the upstairs bathrooms tiled before the new carpet comes. The boys were crazy as ever, but the funny part was that Doug was loading the tile in the Suburban and he dropped a box. He never has great luck and I could tell he was very upset.Sunday was crazy with Doug and I trying to fulfill our callings and the children being sick. Next time I think one of us may just tap out and let our counselors handle it.Doug is quite busy with work this week and I have New Beginning on Wednesday I hope that it all works out.Bryce is not crawling yet he is still just scooting around and rocking on his hands and knees. He is just content to do whatever so I don't know if he is in any hurry to crawl.We love you all and hope to see you soon.Rainee and Doug

3 comments:

Donene said...

Hey Rainee, I thought I would post this for you so that we can all see it here!! The pictures are very cute and Bryce is looking like he is growing! Love Mom

Unknown said...

It was good to see it on the blog. Thanks for putting it on mom.

Rachel said...

the pics look even cuter here! Bryce is so BIG!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails