Well Bryce has found a new found love. He loves to jump. We put him in his johnny jump up and we haven't been able to get him out of it. He jumps until he falls asleep.
He has gotten SO BIG! I can't believe how much they grow in just a few months. Tydon and Kace both loved to jump. Kace says that he really wants to see carson and Layne. (he was watching the video and that is what he said!)
4 comments:
OOHH, that is so cute. He has quite a bit of hair, well, atleast long.
He has gotten SO BIG! I can't believe how much they grow in just a few months. Tydon and Kace both loved to jump. Kace says that he really wants to see carson and Layne. (he was watching the video and that is what he said!)
I can't believe he fell asleep in there! That's amazing, and it's an excellent investment.
Well that was cute and thanks for putting on the video's it is so great to see everyone! Way to go Bryce your legs are going to be so strong!
Post a Comment