Thursday, January 10, 2008

Daredevil!

Well here is our little daredevil! The past few days Tydon has really been into climbing. It seems like whenever I leave him alone and then come back he has climbed onto something new with NO FEAR!!! I think he got the climbing thing from his Grandma Jones, because if I remember right Grandma Shaw told us how she climbed on top of the fridge! He definitely keeps life interesting.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious!! I just hope Livy isn't like that, because Jaedon wasn't and he is still afraid of heights. And Livy so far has been a complete opposite of things than Jaedon. But Tydon is a dang cute daredevil!!

Rachel said...

We sure think so (the cuteness part!) Kace wasn't like that either. Ty seems shy sometimes when someone new is around (like kace does) he hides his head behind me or cuddles up-this is the only time about that he cuddles! But other than that they are definitely their own person with their own personality.
What is livy's personality like? I just can't wait to see her (only like four dang months away!)

Unknown said...

Livy is pretty laid back, but of course we thought Jaedon was that way too. She isn't as demanding as Jaedon is though. When Jaedon wants something he wants it right then, (Kind of like his mom and dad, bad combination) Livy can wait for awhile and be okay though.

Donene said...

Tydon you are a cute daredevil, but be careful! Thanks for taking after your Grandma!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails