Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pictures for the week






Well, I think my New Beginnings went well and I hope all enjoyed it. Layne is getting better and so is Evan, but now Bryce and I are getting colds. I think Doug and Carson have avoided it since they are gone most of the day. Today I started ripping up the old floors in the upstairs bathrooms so that we can tile them before the carpet comes.
I have attached pictures of the boys from the last week. We love you.

3 comments:

Donene said...

Thanks so much for posting the cute pictures, I was glad to see that you have everyday life pictures,like the frosting faces and Evan crying on the counter, I could here him cry! Very cute.

Rachel said...

I am glad to see the boys are still wearing their army hats! Kace miraculously still has his as well!

Rachel said...

kace says, "i love you. i can't wait to see carson and layne. So when are you going to call me? that's all.....oh I go to preschool still and I am five years old. I like playing with carson and layne." from Kace.........sorry he is kindof all over the place

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails