Monday, February 25, 2008

Cowboy Up

Kace and Tydon came to visit on Friday night and Kace had to dress up in his favorite red cowboy boots. Caitlin decorated this room for her senior project and it is all cowboy. When Kace comes he finds his red cowboy boots which he has hidden in the treasure chest,( I am not sure who he thinks is going to take them, maybe grandpa might get a hankering to put those red cowboy boots on and do a dance for me one night) any way he always hides them before he leaves. We tried to get Tydon to dress up but he was not going to have anything to do with any cowboy hat, he did love the guns though and riding the swing horse. Tydon is feeling better but is not quite back to full speed maybe that is a good thing because he is not called the destroyer for no reason. We love when they come to visit and are glad that the cowboy room is getting good use!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I wish we lived closer so we good play cowboys! But I have definitely enjoyed the time here and experiences.

Rachel said...

cute cowboys, imagine how it will be when all the BOYS and that's right one girl come in a few months! CHAOS at Grandma's house! :)

Unknown said...

Can't wait!! :)

Donene said...

I can't wait either!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails