Sunday, February 10, 2008
The Snow and Oh Ryan...
We took some pictures of the snow around our house yesterday and I thought you might like to see some of them. We have had 3 major storms this last week and needless to say we have a lot of snow! Saturday was nice and we actually could go outside and enjoy it, Today the sun is shining bright and it feels nice to see the sun again. Our plow truck's 4 wheel drive broke this last week and Dad said he thought he should buy a new plow truck. I told him that we really didn't need to get another plow truck because we don't really need 2 plow trucks and that we should just get the truck fixed. Then I told him later besides I would rather have another 4 wheeler if you are going to spend the money. Well the next day this is what was in our driveway, so we now have another 4 wheeler with a plow. Dad is funny, I have to be careful what I suggest because the power of suggestion is great in Ryan Jones' eyes. I am grateful for him though and he will have to tell you all about the monster cross country ski trip he took yesterday, I am glad it didn't kill him off. I think all of you know what his hikes are like, well just put a pair of cross country ski's on and go straight up a mountain for 5 miles and then ski another 15 and that is his trip. He said he went a little beyond what his body could do. We will have to get him to tone down his trips! I still love him though and glad that he is alive and well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The 4-wheeler looks good. You are spoiled Mom!! Can't wait to come and take a drive. Can't believe all that snow too!
That is an amazing toe touch by Caitlin! I am impressed!
Post a Comment