Lately it seems like I have just had this outpouring of love for my family. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband, he is the best, best friend that I could ask for. He is so patient with me and our two kiddos. And is an amazing example of selfless love and charity. He has a way of putting me in my place, and helping me realize things, and seeing the other side and a different perspective of things. For my children, what can I say... I just love them to pieces!! Jaedon is such a wonderful brother to Livy and just absolute loves her. Olivia feels the same way about Jaedon too. It is so fun to sit there and just watch them interact with one another. I just LOVE my family!!

3 comments:
Mel I agree, you are so blessed!! Jon is a great husband and father and I know we handpicked him in the pre existence, we couldn't ask for better! We love Jon! We love your cute little kids too, we miss having Jaedon and Livy close so we can give them the hugs we saving up.
We love you toooooooo! :)
I am so blessed to have you guys also!!! I love you all too!!!
Post a Comment