I won't tag you, and I won't tag you...but I will tag you!
I haven't been tagged since joining the blogging world, but I do enjoy reading them. I also wondered and thought what I would put down, and write if I were to be tagged. Most of the time I just drew blanks. But I was tagged by Mel, and it is a different tag than the ones I usually see, it is an ABC tag, so I think it will be pretty fun. So, here goes...
A- Attached or Single? I am for sure attached
B- Best friend? Of course my friend since the pre existence, Ryan, my husband.
C- Cake or pie? That wood be cake, strawberry short cake is my favorite!
D- Day of choice? Saturday! I love when I can just stay home all day and get projects done with of course my best project manager, Ryan.
E- Essential Item? Computer There is so much you can do with a computer, do scrapbook pages,pistures,indexing,family history,keeping in touch with my family, I don't know what I did before computers.
F- Favorite Color? I think my favorite is red, because it is a happy color and then Yeloow becuase it reminds me of sunshine.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? I like worms more. They are duneer to chew.
H- Home town? Liberty, Utah, I was one of the Valley girls.
I- Favorite Indulgence? Shopping of course and then it would have to be a spa visit.
J- January or July? July because I like the 4th of July. I really am quite patriotic, I feel a sense of pride when I can stand and put my hand over my heart when the flag goes by. I love the star spangled banner it still gives me goose bumps. I don't know if it is because of all of the sporting events I have watched in my lifetime or what.
K- Kids? 6, Nate, Rainee, Mel, Isaac, Mac and Caitlin. They are the joy of my life.Of course their spouses are too!
L- Life isn't complete without? Family and of course grandchildren, isn't it great that we get to experience little children again.
M- Marriage date? April 18,1975 three days after my birthday.
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 5 sisters, one brother. Carolyn, Frank, Lynette, Nancy, and Valerie. I still love them!
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples, I think I eat at least one apple everyday, my favorite are fugi's and gala's.
P- Phobia and fears? I don't know if this is a phobia or a fear, that is of being late, I hate to be late to someplace. I really have a fear of mice, yes those little small things and I have a fear of heights.
Q- Quote? Live in such a way that those who don't know Christ but know you, will want to know Christ because they know you.
R- Reason to smile? Ryan always makes me smile I never quite know what he is going to say or do. Sorry Rainee, but the time you had your roller blades on and went across the rock entry way and went flying. Mel, the time we were in the car and waiting for the guys to get back from hiking, it was dark and we were getting scared, and you said it's alright I know tae bo! Isaac and Mac when Mac had his first varsity football start and ran 98 yards for a touch down and Isaac was on the sideline running stride for stride to make Mac run faster. Priceless!
S- Season of choice? Definitely Spring, I love the newness of everything and the vivid colors that comes with it.
T- Tag three people? Let's see, who hasn't been tagged? I will tag, Rainee, Rachel, and Mary!
U- Unknown fact about me? Mel, your ear pinching is not an unkown fact to your family. Let's see an unknown fact...I swam in a water ballet to the tune of ,There's a summer place, we had costumes like mermaids.
V- Vegetable? It would have to be fresh peas from the garden, but of course most all fresh vegetables from the garden are my favorite.
W- Worst habit? Yes I crack my neck too, I think Mel taught it to me. Also I drive to the edge of speed limits.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound although the things that you can see with x ray are pretty amazing.
Y- Your favorite food? Seafood and Chinese
Z- Zodiac sign? Aries!
5 comments:
Rainee, Rachel, and Mary: I have tagged you. Just copy and paste your answers, It will be fun to see what your answers are.
Sorry about all of the typo's I should have proof read it before I pulished it.
See I meant published
Mom you are funny! And I didn't know about your water ballet experience. And I know that all of my family knows about my ear pinching, but no one else does, because I don't do it around other people.
So it seems that many of you didn't know about my fingernail biting thing. Well I bit them WAY down until I got married and Nate told me it was gross. So I have tried really REALLY hard not to do it and I have gotten okay at it.
When I was little I used to bite my toe nails too! (gross I know) I bit them until I could no longer reach my toes to my teeth. (still gross!!)
Post a Comment