
Here are the cookies that Kace made and decorated for Grandma and Grandpa Jones, but his dad kept forgetting to take them to work to give to Grandpa and then Grandpa didn't pick them up today. So, unfortunately, I don't think they will be good by the time we see them next. I guess it is the thought that counts and you can just imagine eating them! Thank you for our Valentine's. They brightened our day.
We hope everyone had a great holiday! love ya
3 comments:
Those look like some pretty good cookies!! Wish I could of had some. And that is one awesome picture too.
We'll throw you some, they might make it!! :)
Thanks Kace that is one fine Valentine and I still want the valentine, you can have the cookies but they looked pretty good and my mouth was watering looking at them so Thanks a bunch!!
Post a Comment