Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

This was an attempt to get all 3 of us, smiling, without the help of Jon (because he was at school). As you can see, it wasn't very succesful. Oh well!

3 comments:

Donene said...

Very cute! Livy is getting a more grownup look, I loved the picture of her in her pink hat. By the way how did you get your template to make bigger pictures?, it looks good and I would like to make our pictures bigger.

Rachel said...

I want to know how to make bigger pictures too. I just left a comment on your blog, so you can read that for this post anyway. You guys are all looking GREAT, and I hope Jon was as festive as you were or he will get PINCHED!
Kace was so excited to eat green french toast, green eggs, and green milk this morning. For some reason it was better then usual. Ty of course just ate, he ate about 2 eggs and 1 1/2 french toasts. That was about what I ate! The PORKER! :)

Unknown said...

Not sure what you are talking about bigger pictures. There is an option to the right hand side for small, medium, and large, when you are posting pictures, and I just put them on large. Then on photobucket I make them large too. My template for my blog though is a "stretched" template, so that way I can post large in photobucket. If I try posting it large on this one, it cuts it off, because of the column thing it has going on. Hopefully that explained things and helped. And Rachel to your comment, that is part of my new routine. I wake up and exercise and shower before the kids are up, or else I usually don't get a shower. :) I can't believe how much Tydon ate! He is going to be a big kid.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails