Thursday, March 13, 2008
Middle of March and we still have snow!
This last week we have had a lot of fun activities and since the Cannon boys do not have snow we decided they better go sledding. After getting everyone dressed, that was a day in itself, we went out on the hill by our house and went down the hill. Carson and Kace tried the little snowboard but decided it was safer to stick with the sleds. The little boys got snow in their boots and snow on their hands and decided they had had enough. They then wanted to get in the hot tub so they quickly changed well most of us quickly changed, Kace didn't bring his swimsuit so we were trying to think what he could wear. I made him some shorts and he was good to go. Tydon wasn't sure about getting into the tub with all those people but once he got in he thought it was great. We double dog dared the older boys to jump in the snow and then run back to the hot tub, all 3 of the older boys took the double dog dare. Then when the little boys got out Kace, Carson and Layne thought they would try surfing so they got the sleds in the hot tub and turned on the jets and were riding the waves. I took a picture of their hands because they stayed in about 3 hours and their hands looked worse than Grandma's. This morning we went out again because it was snowing and the Cannon boys wanted one more try at sledding and into the hot tub again, they didn't think we could get in because it was snowing and I told them , No that's when it is the funnest! We had a great time and we tried the surfing thing again, I don't think my skin has got the water wrinkles out yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like fun! I think there will still be snow when we come in May! I'm glad we don't have snow though, because I am ready for the warm weather.
So am I! I can't wait for spring.
Me too! It is almost gone at our house and the boys are playing outside. YEA!
Post a Comment