Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Easter Celebration

Here Kace is coloring Easter eggs. He was so excited to do this and wanted ALL the eggs to be HIS! Ty was throwing a fit so I took his picture.......don't worry he stopped the tantrum for just a second and then we decided it was time for a nap!
After his nap he was invigorated and ready to play with the eggs, which by then were all colored!
I put some more of the things including how the festive Tremonton Easter egg hunt went on our blog so go and read it! Oh, and Kace thought that Carson and Layne would be there (to the egg hunt) because it was an Easter Egg Hunt. I don't know why he thought that, but he was sure they would drive to Tremonton for it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some nice lookin' eggs! Yeah, why didn't Carson and Layne drive out to the Easter egg hunt!? :)

Jon said...

Good work! Those are some sharp eggs. I hope you all had a good time getting messy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails