Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pillow Snatcher!

Last night we, or Jon, had a run in with a pillow snatcher. I woke up at one point and Jon was laying on his belly and had his pillow covering half his head and shoulder. I wondered what he was doing, but then fell back asleep. Well, at 2:30am Little Miss Livy decided to wake up, so Jon got up out of bed and was going to go and get her, but I told him to just wait and see if she falls back asleep. When he came back he was looking around on the floor, and said that he can't find his pillow. I then looked over and sure enough, no pillow. He then just grabbed the decorative pillow and used that. Well, we layed there for quite awhile and Livy didn't fall back asleep so I decided to go and get her and feed her. Before I got her though, I looked around in the room to see if I could see the pillow and if Jon was just not looking very hard enough. I couldn't see anything and considering Jon's record of doing some weird stuff in his sleep, I then looked in the closet, and bathroom. No pillow. But when I got Livy out of her crib, Jon then looked in the bathroom and then walked down the hall into the living room. He soon came back, with pillow in hand, and we just both smiled at each other. I asked him where it was and he said on the couch. We just both chuckled and off to bed Jon went.

2 comments:

Donene said...

Jon I love you and would love to have had a video going as you wander through the house. I will remember to hold tight to my pillow when you come.

Caitlin said...

silly Jon. i bet it is hard to wake up in the middle of the night though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails