Monday, March 3, 2008
"Rockband",Hide and Seek, and Birthday!
On Sunday it was Mary's birthday and we went to her and Isaac's house to celebrate. Mary's brother had given her the game "Rockband" and we had fun playing that in their media room with their projection system. It filled the whole room so you really had the rock band experience. We had some great food and then played hide and seek with Kace and Tydon or rather Mary and Isaac played hide and seek and we watched. We also played Clue! Alex came with her friend Sterling and it was fun to meet and talk with him. Caitlin, Rachel, Nate, Mary's brother, Kirk, Tydon, Kace, Dad and I all had a great time! We will have to do this again because it was really FUN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
All right not sure if they got that comment I just put but I said that we were sad that we missed out on the birthday fun. And I forgot to tell Caitlin, to tell Mary Happy Birthday. Sorry Mar, but Happy Birthday and we were thinking about you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And in case anyone was wondering, Kace guessed exactly the right combo for clue and WON! A little shocking, but it was a good time!
He is so smart!
A media room!? how would that be? It sounds like you guys had a great time. I'm surprised that Kace can even understand what's going with game Clue. I swear I just figured out what I was doing. He is smart!
Post a Comment