Monday, April 28, 2008

I am glad it is this week

I am very glad to have last week over with and I am sure those of you that are in school will have the same feeling when this week is over. It was a very busy week for me and with having Stake Leadership, Speaking in Stake Conference, and our Gold and Green Ball, I felt a little overwhelmed. After speaking at Stake Conference it was a great feeling of relief, Ryan said I did great but it is such a stress to speak in front of so many people. So needless to say I am glad that his week is here, now I can look forward to Mac coming home and seeing all of my family together. How great will that be!!!! So I am looking forward to seeing all of you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And we are so looking forward to seeing you!!

Rachel said...

10 days to go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails