Sunday, April 13, 2008

My new carpet


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Rain, the house looks awesome!! I sure hope you are keeping a journal of some sorts with all of your crazy adventures with your kiddos... Bryce is getting so big, and poor Evan looks like he is going to be past up here pretty soon. Loved the high heel pictures, and them with all their Sunday best. Thanks for sharin'.

Donene said...

Rainee, it looks great, I love it! The pictures are great I think my favorite was the dirty face on Evan and the high heel pictures. Of course the one of all of them in there Sunday shirts is great too!
Thanks for sharing I can't wait until all of you are here.

Rachel said...

I can't believe how much Bryce has changed in such a short amount of time. He looks just like a little man!
I love the pictures of the boys in the SUnday clothes.
Your house looks great. I love the paint AND carpet choices, they look very good together.
Can't wait to see you all....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails