Friday, April 18, 2008
We have been married 33 years!
Today Ryan and I have been married for 33 years, that seems like forever but it just seems like yesterday that we went to the Ogden temple to be sealed for time and all eternity. I have been very blessed to have such a great spouse and we still have a lot of fun together. I can't beleive that the time has passed so quickly. We have been blessed with 6 beautiful children and now we have 4 of their spouses to add to our family and from that we have 7 grandsons and one grand daughter. Like the song our family just goes on and on. We are so thankful for all of you and for the happiness and joy you have brought to our lives! We are looking forward to another 33 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I for one am very happy that you got married. It has brought me one of my greatest blessings!
We are very blessed to have you for a mom and dad!
love you both
Man, you guys are old!! :) (hee hee hee) Just kidding. I am very glad you got married too, or else I wouldn't be HERE! You both have taught me so much, have been there to help, lead, guide, and comfort me when needed. You are the best parents that I could ever ask for, and I am so glad that I chose you as my earthly parents. We love you and are getting really excited to see everyone!
Post a Comment