I sent your card in the mail and you will get it soon I hope! :) Unlike Doug's which is still sitting here. Oh well, at least I was thinking about him! :) That is cute of Rainee and what in the world is Mac laughing at?!
Happy Birthday Rainee! yes you are getting older but it just makes me feel that much older! We love you and hope that you had a great weekend. it sounded like you all had a very fun time.
2 comments:
I sent your card in the mail and you will get it soon I hope! :) Unlike Doug's which is still sitting here. Oh well, at least I was thinking about him! :)
That is cute of Rainee and what in the world is Mac laughing at?!
Happy Birthday Rainee! yes you are getting older but it just makes me feel that much older! We love you and hope that you had a great weekend. it sounded like you all had a very fun time.
Post a Comment