Monday, June 30, 2008

Jones Reunion


Another week another reunion!
This weekend we had the Jones reunion up at Cinnamon Creek and we had a lot of fun reuniting with all of our relatives. This is Corey giving the cousins a ride in the handcart.

This is our breakfast and it was cooked in dutch ovens and it was delicious, I think it was called mountain man quiche. It took us a while to get it finished but it was worth the wait.

Kace had so much fun playing with all of the cousins he didn't even know he had and I don't think he was dry the whole reunion.
Tydon loved the water too and he was quite funny trying to squirt everyone with the hose.
We had trivia games and just visited alot and on Saturday morning we went on a hike to rosy's mine. I will make a slideshow of the hike it was great and we had a lot of fun!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails