Well, since no one else is posting anything..., I guess I will. If you haven't heard, first of all, Isaac and Mary are expecting a little kiddo in January. They found out on Sept. 2nd that they are adding to the football team. That's right they are having a boy!! We are so excited for them, but wish that little Livy could have had another little cheerleader to cheer with. :D Maybe Livy will just have to join the team I guess. Congrats you two, and we love you!!
5 comments:
hAhA... yEaH i HoPe We GeT aNoThEr LiTtLe GiRl SoOn. BuT cOmE oN mEl... ChEeRlEaDiNg??? a BiG cOnGrAtS tO iSaAc AnD mArY fOr ThEiR LiL' i.J. !
Thanks Mel for keeping the blog up to date and we are excited for another boy!!! We are starting the armies of Helaman and their mothers are teaching them well.
Jessica are you announcing something, hehe! :)
I think livy will be able to take the boys on any day!
I guess she could join the band!!
How exciting! At least somebody in our extended family makes boys- our family pretty much just makes girls, so maybe it will all work out!
Post a Comment