Sunday, September 14, 2008

Brandon and Chelsea are married!

On Saturday my neice Chelsea and Brandon Tracy were married. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful day for the weather, it cooperated and they couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. We enjoyed going to the temple to witness their sealing and then spent the day at Carolyn and Kevin's having a wonderful lunch and a beautiful reception outside. I made a new friend Shaylee's daughter Kaeda, she liked my ice cream and then we were dancing partners. In the slide show you can see some of her dance moves she is just adorable. Thanks for a great day we were glad we were able to share it with all of you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with Rach. Chelsea is beautiful! Everything looked wonderful too. One question though..., did Mac and Jess plan their outfits to match!? ;)

Donene said...

Yes, I asked that question too and the answer was yes. Chelsea's colors were yellow, orange and pink and they siad they were trying to match her colors. They did look good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails