Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Rachel!!


This first picture is of Kace because he had a birthday too and we celebrated it last Saturday but today is Rachel's birthday and we want to wish her a very Happy Day!! Her birthday is a little overshadowed by Kace's because we celebrate her birthday with Kace's usually and she gets a little overlooked but hopefully she will have a great day today and because BYU has a game today I am sure it will help to make her day. Hopefully they win because if they don't she will be miserable. WE just want her to know how much we love her and we are so glad that she takes care of Nate, Kace and Tydon so well. We love you Rachel!!!

This last picture shows how much she loves her husband, she let him buy this float boat so he can go fishing more than he normally does. So Nate what kind of "boat" is she going to get?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love you guys too! You're the best. I frequently tell everyone that I have the best in-laws in the world and I feel as comfortable there as I do at my own parents house.
My parents are also getting after my sisters to be better friends with their in laws, like Rachel is, but I think it is just because they aren't as great as you guys! cheesy, but true.
I LOVE YOU! :)

ps thank goodness byu won!

Unknown said...

I love you too Rach, and hopefully you had a great day..., even though you are sick!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails