Sunday, September 28, 2008

We are back in Hershey


We made it back to Hershey and avoided the big nor eastern storm that was coming to the east coast. We have a lot of pictures so here we go.

This one is of Livy before we left out on the screened porch it was very beautiful and green and we were surrounded by trees. We stopped in Philadelphia on our way home so Grandpa could see the Liberty bell, he had never been there and thought he would never have an opportunity to see it again so after being misdirected by "Lola", she was our navigator I guess it really wasn't her fault because I put the wrong address in and we drove around Philadelphia for an hour before we made it to the right address.







This is how Mel felt after driving around forever as you can see Jaedon didn't mind. Livy was a little upset.













This is in front of Independence hall Jaedon loved the horses.

This is outside the Seaview hotel where we stayed, when the storm was coming we saw them taking down those big hanging plants and thought maybe we should be more prepared, but really didn't do anything differently. Oh well, if we get blown away by the storm.

This was in the lobby.
We went to the Atlantic city aquarium and I have lots of cool pictures of the fish but posted this one for Jaedon because of course it is Nemo where he lives in the anemonenenenees.
Okay this one wasn't the best picture to post of me touching the stingrays because I really am not touching it


This was a cute picture of Mel looking through the other side of the aquarium and now I'm touching the stingray, they are kind of slimy.
This is out on the pier and Jaedon loved the adventures we went on. He wanted to go on them over and over and cried when we had to get in the car.



Of course you can't go to Atlantic City without going on the boardwalk, it extends for miles and of course we didn't walk the whole boardwalk.
The beach is just on the other side of the boardwalk and it definitely was Jaedon's favorite part of the trip. I think he could have stayed and played all day.
We found lots of shells and spent as much time their as we could. I don't know if it was because of the storm that was coming but it was usually windy and the waves were huge so we didn't go too far in the water.






As you can see the wind did wonders to my hair and the humidity was so great that while there I didn't have too many good hair days.


Grandpa loved the beach too and told us that when he went to Puerto Rico they shipped out of New Jersey and after seeing the waves I can see shy he was so sick on the boat, he would much rather be on the beach. I has sure been a fun trip and we will be flying out of Baltimore tomorrow. It will be sad to leave but good to be back to my lonely man back home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was quite the trip, and was very fun! Thanks for taking us along.

Mary Jones said...

Donene, I have noticed you look very thin in all of your pictures. You look good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails