The last 3 weeks I have lived out of this suitcase, it has been my constant companion through the various airports I have visited. It was very fun to visit all of the fun places I have been but it was very nice to get back to Mr. Jones. I missed him the most and next I think would be my pillow and my bed.
Now don't get me wrong it was very fun to visit my very cute grand sons and one grand daughter because I miss them very much and I wish they were a little bit closer. I will get to see Kace and Tydon today and I have missed them as well. Of course I miss there parents but when you get to visit and play with them it reminds me of the fun I had with my kids when they were little. There is just something about the innocence of children and how their little brains work that is quite fascinating to watch and it is really hard to capture that in pictures and videos. Being there in real live person is the best! So thanks to all of you little boys and girl for the great time that Grandma had visiting you, I will have to savor it until I see you again.
On our way out of Baltimore we visited Inner Harbor and we had the best seafood there, it was just delicious and I was able to taste all of my favorites. Inner harbor is beautiful and I was glad that I was able to see it again. We made it back safely to the rental car place with the help of our trusty "Lola" and we were back to the airport in plenty of time.
On our last night at Mel and Jon's Jaedon and Livy decided to lay back and relax with Grandpa, Livy thinks she is just as big as everyone else and she is simply adorable, she loved Grandpa while he was there and was always coming up to him and patting his leg and laying her head on his knee.
I made these hats for Livy and Jaedon, I had finished Livy's and Jaedon wanted to know if I would make him one. I started it that night and the next morning the first thing that he said when he woke up was "Did Grandma finish my hat?" It took a couple of days to finish and then we had a photo shoot of all of us with the "hat". I think Grandpa's was the cutest!!

So today it is back to the real world and back to finishing the canning for the season and I will just remember all of the fun experiences I had and smile to my self at the cute little kiddo's I have been with for the last 3 weeks!
4 comments:
Oh, we miss you and COME BACK!!! But bring Dad one of these times, and then you won't miss him. ;) You'll just miss your pillow and bed. Which I totally agree with you. There just isn't anything like your own bed and pillow. We love you!!
It looks like you had so much fun! The hats are darling-you are so talented!!!
I love the pictures of the hats. Especially Grandpa!! :) He just makes me smile
It was good to see you too yesterday, we had a fun time, as always!
We had a fun time with you. I wish I could have had some time off to spend with you. I know Mel had a great time at Atlantic City. Can't wait until you come back out again.
Post a Comment