Okay, so Rachel got a special pie from the
Morby's on pie night. It was all wrapped up like a very nice pie and when she opened it there was just a few crumbs and this reminder... We love you Rachel! I just wonder what it will be like next year when the Seniors from Utah have all graduated and moved on and
BYU will have there main offense back to play in the game right before Thanksgiving. I wonder what kind of pie Rachel will bring to pie night next year?
hmmm
We had a very fun night at pie night and there was definitely enough pies to go around and then some. They were delicious and we all felt like we had our fill.
Kace loved all of the pies and went back for 2
Nd's and 3
Rd's and he ate every bit.



Yes, all
of the pies were good, I think my favorite was Val's peach pie.

It took
Tydon awhile to wake up and about the time he was ready to leave he finally got going.

We had fun talking with all of the cousins and telling our stories to each other.

Mark treated us all to some of his guitar songs and I especially liked the first one that he learned. For all of you that missed it maybe he will play it at the Christmas party and you can hear how good he is. I was impressed, w
ay to go Mark you made it a really great evening.
Happy Thanksgiving to all !!
Mary looks like she ate too much pie but she has a better treat coming in January!
We can't wait!
3 comments:
Mary's little tummy was cute, but I was so mad when I saw that she was still able to not only wear regular jeans, but that she was able to zip them all the way up and button them. Hello!
Pie night was great wasn't it. We're sad we missed Mark's serenade. Maybe we'll catch it at christmas.
Gotta love pie night!! We had ours on Sunday as well, and we had way too much pie too. I forgot to take pictures so that is why there is not a post about it.
Mary does not look very big at all. Miss you guys and wish we could have been there! :)
I must admit I laughed all night Saturday night just thinking about Rachel. We celebrated the win and I think that next year I won't really say anything because who knows what the outcome will be. Too bad we couldn't be there for Pie Night, it looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment