Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chances are... You're a redneck!

If you look at this picture you might wonder how Mr. Jones became a redneck so fast or wonder how long it has been since you saw him. On Tuesday night we had our roadshow for the youth in our stake. We have been practicing for a couple of months and we talked the bishopric into being in our redneck roadshow. It turned out great and in fact we won! and get to perform it again on March 4Th for the Tristake roadshows. I'm glad because I forgot my camera and didn't get any pictures of the performance but of course I was able to get one of Mr. Jones when we came home. I did the make up and transformed him into the inner hillbilly that he is.
What a mighty fine handsome redneck he is!
I had to take some more pictures of Lincoln because it is so fun to take pictures of him and show how much he is growing.


Aren't babies just the cutest and have just the cutest expressions on their faces.

I think he was trying to smile in this one and I just caught the end of it.



Yawning pictures are pretty cute too. Caitlin and I babysat on Monday while Mary was at school and we had a lot of fun taking care of cute little Lincoln.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha...I am laughing at dad's "costume"!! Mainly because minus the fake beard, that is what dad wears everyday!! But I love that redneck dad of mine and wouldn't trade him for the world. How did you do the beard? It looks really good.

Donene said...

Iused an adhesive that they sale at the wig shop to hold hair in place and then I used some of the wool that I use when I make Santa's. I had to make two other young men into old men as well and I sprayed their hair so it looked grey and made the wrinkle lines on their faces, they looked pretty good too. It was fun and I was amazed at people's comments about Dad, most thougt he was almost unrecognizable, you should have seen him dancing and playing the guitar on stage, he is a natural!

Unknown said...

You will definitely have to get video next time.

Rachel said...

Ryan reminds me of George Clooney on the show, "Oh, Brother where art thou!" I think that is the name of it.
Lincoln is so big. I can't believe it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails