At the first of this winter we tried to winterize everything and put all of the garden equipment away but somehow the hose in the back was put back on and left. As I was cleaning one Saturday afternoon I went to put something away in Isaac's old room and the carpet was a marsh and squishy with water, at least it wasn't a waterfall coming out of his window, yes his room has flooded twice. I screamed and ran to find Ryan. We figured out that a pipe had broken and we quickly went to work trying to contain all of the water. We pulled out the carpet and got out the wet vac and used every dry towel we had in the house. It was a mess and I was glad when all of the water was all mopped up. Well, we left the room without carpet during the holidays and I thought how nice it would be to have a flooring in that room again. I didn't want to put carpet in there again because of the record we have had with flooding. I thought about tiling it but thought that would be to cold and thought wood would be nice, but then we have that water problem. I found this wood ,(well like wood) that is water proof and has a 25 year guarantee and I thought, "that would look nice in a bedroom." I had decided to move the exercise room from the upstairs to the down stairs and thought this room would make a great exercise room.
Mr. Handy Man fixed the pipes, so no more leaks.

This is what the room looked like before.

And now with the magic of computers this is what it looks like now!

I love my handy man, I think I will keep him around for a very long time.


Very nice, Mr. Jones, you did a great job!
1 comment:
I LOVE it!! Looks very nice. That will be a very nice 'cool' exercise room.
Post a Comment