I will start from the last to the most recent and show you the last week, there are a lot of pictures so get ready!
Here we are celebrating Carson's birthday with his special "Birthday Dinner", he wanted tamales so that is what we had.
He had a Star Wars cake and even had some extra rocket boosters on it.
Of course it isn't a trip to Reno if you don't get a picture of "Cowboy Duke".
Carson got his scriptures for his birthday, he got a journal from Mac and Jess and he had already written 2 1/2 pages by the day of his baptism, I told Mac he would use it.
The makings of his cake, way to go Rainee you are quite the cake baker!
Dad got some soil therapy while there and Evan was his little buddy everywhere he went.
As you can see Bryce really enjoyed the birthday cake.
We went to a new Sports store in Reno called Scheels, it was huge and had a Ferris wheel and the coolest aquariums of fresh and salt water fish. Of course there was the wild animals everywhere.
This was in the sports store too, it was in the children's department so the kids could play while you shopped for their clothes.
Here is some more shots of the wild animals.
Here we all are after the baptism, I was still feeling well at this time.
Doug and Carson before the baptism.
Caron had to show me his acrobatics and his missing teeth!
Bryce had to get his eye protection on after being hit in the face with one of the flying bullets. They all decided to gang up on Grandpa.
Now Evan is ready too.
Evan has the remnants of his blankie but he is still holding on to all of the pieces, I asked him if he was ever going to throw it away and he said, "Neber", and then Doug asked his what he would do when he was a grown up and a Dad and he replied," I'm not a Dad I am just a little boy."
Here is the second production of the road show, he still looks pretty much like a redneck!
We celebrated Mary's birthday on Saturday. This is the 3 amigos, it was hard to get a picture of all of them looking at the camera, Tydon was okay because he had something to put in his mouth.
I actually got a little smile out of Lincoln!
Mac was trying to teach Tydon how to do sit ups, it was pretty funny to watch because he kept lifting up his legs instead of his upper body.
This is Tydon trying to help Mac do his push ups, Mac really got a work out.
Now Kace had to help him out, he had both of them on at the same time and it nearly killed him.
Here is Mary the birthday girl, we had to celebrate a little late, but Happy Birthday anyway.We had a Hawaiian theme.
Here is Kace showing of his coconuts.
and of course Mac and Nate had to show off theirs as well. It was a fun night but was kind of cut short because of daylight savings time. how many people were late for church today?
Here is Kace showing of his coconuts.
and of course Mac and Nate had to show off theirs as well. It was a fun night but was kind of cut short because of daylight savings time. how many people were late for church today?I feel like I am getting back into the living but I got sick the last couple of days that I was in Reno and then I have been sick all of this week and missed a whole week of work, it was bad. I think I slept for 2 days and felt like doing nothing else. I am feeling better today but my nose is still stuffy and I still have that nagging cough but my head feels clearer and I think I am going to live. I have a lot of pictures to post because I also got my computer back and finally got everything transferred over. I have a new hard drive and 2 more gigs of ram so my computer is flying!
It was fun to be able to go to Carson's baptism and it was great to be able to be there and experience that with him. I am sorry I got sick for the last 2 days but I still had fun and wish I wouldn't have been such a bump on the couch.
4 comments:
Jaedon was looking at the pictures with me, and when he say Dad, Grandpa, he said, "Hey it is Santa Clause!" Then I said, "no, that is Grandpa." Then Jaedon just said, "oh." But then a minute later he asked me if Grandpa is Santa Clause? So did Isaac do his hawaiian dance with his shirt off?
Isaac should have done his Hawaiian dance, I didn't even think of that. Has Mary even seen it? We are glad you are feeling better.
What were we thinking? I am sure Mary has never seen it we should have had him do it. We will have to have him do it at the next party.
I can't believe how big your grandkids are getting. What a darling family!!!
Post a Comment