Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lincoln's blessing day

Today Lincoln Clark Jones was blessed and it was a blessed day. It started out with a big snowstorm and we were wondering if we would make it to church, but all is well and we made it. This picture turned out so cute and because of the light from the skylight it looks like he has this glow about him, I snapped this picture before they were ready for the "official" picture and I think it is my favorite. Isaac said that when he got to the church Lincoln was being quite fussy and when he walked up to the front to give Lincoln his blessing he started to quiet down and then when they were in the circle and Isaac started the blessing he stopped and looked up at his Dad and gave him this cute little grin that stayed on his face for the remainder of the blessing. Isaac said he felt like Lincoln knew it was his special day and said it Looked like he was saying,"Thanks, Dad for giving me this blessing."

The happy parents on their great day.


The Cake Pops were a big hit and they looked pretty cute in the green grass.

Mac said," it was hard biting off the kitty's head." Mac and Jessica Nate, Rachel, Caitlin, Mac, and all of the rest.

The Happy Grandparents!

The Happy Great Grandparents! It was a great day and we love being with our family. Kace wishes that the rest could have come (especially, Carson, Layne and Jaedon) and so do I.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I got a little teary eyed. Sad that we missed it. I think Lincoln is a pretty good mix. I do see alittle bit more of Mary though. Looks like no one wanted to stay in their church clothes for very long! :)

Donene said...

Yes, we even had to get Lincoln back into his white clothes because no one got a picture of him, I was mad that I didn't get one of him in the foyer of the church because I had my camera with me. Oh well. Dad and I had our church clothes on.

Lana said...

I love that first family pic of Isaac, soo cute. Thanks for the idea with the easter cake pops. I'll be doing those for easter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails