Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"older than dirt"...

There was an old woman who has a birthday today.
Hopefully the taxes are done, and she can go out and play.
She has so many children so far away,
we wish we could be there to enjoy the day.
She has given us so much,
and is always there when we're in a crunch.
She will never know how much she means to us all,
but we hope on this day that she will have a grand ball.

We love you Mom, and hope that you have a wonderful day. You have always been there for all of us, no matter how busy you may have been. You are an example to all, and such a gifted and talented woman. I wish we could be closer to spend some time with you today, but know that we love you and couldn't ask for a better Mom and Grandma!!

1 comment:

Donene said...

Now the tears are really flowing. Thanks Mel for that cute poem and nice comments. I love you and am missing you right now, I wish I could give you a big hug and Kiss! Give Livy and Jaedon a hug for me and of course give one to Jon. I love all of you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails