Friday, May 1, 2009

My baby is 20!!!

Today Caitlin said that being 20 makes her feel old, well how do you think I feel when today my baby turns 20 years old! It has gone by very quickly for me but as I get older everything seems to be going faster. Well Happy Birthday baby girl, you came into this world at only 5lbs. 10 oz. and you stayed in your newborn clothes for a whole year! So I really did enjoy having a baby for a whole year. Rainee and Mel thought you were their baby doll and you grew up with 3 mothers, well now you have 6 because you are the youngest I think everyone will be your mom.

WE are glad that you came into our family and loved having a baby in the house.

You were about 3 1/2 months in this photo and you were still smaller than the baby doll.
This was the day you were blessed and you had a cute little smile on your face, of course the dress was much bigger than you.
The only way I could get you to take a picture was to bring the kitty with us and then you wouldn't let it go or you would cry so we took the photo with the kitty.
This dress was made by Rainee and Sharlene for their senior humanitarian project and they really made it to fit on a doll but it fit you so they had you come to Weber High and model it. You were quite the sight sauntering down the halls, this little midget walked down the hall and the crowds just parted as walked by.
Your first day of school when you entered first grade.


Happy Birthday Caitlin you are 20 years old today!

We love you!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember going to the hospital and holding her all wrapped up in the blankets, and it just felt like holding a rolled up Sunday Newspaper! Happy Birthday Cait!! We love you, and hope you have a wonderful day!!

Rachel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ty is already practicing his happy bday song. We have to call you so he can sing it! Have a great day :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails