Monday, May 18, 2009

Time for Soccer!


It is that time of year and how fun is it to watch a soccer game. Kace has started back up and just since last year I can see that it is starting to be more than just a "picking dandelions game". It is amazing when the light comes on in little guys and girls minds and how they finally start figuring out how to play the game, (there are still some dandelion pickers but not as many as last year.) Kace loves to play, (I should say he likes to play all kinds of games), and he is fun to watch. Way to go Kace, you would make your soccer playing relatives proud!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lookin' good Kace!

Rachel said...

I must say that I will miss it, but am glad it is over!!! Two games a week is a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails